Back to current Updates
By some weird bizarre my site was deleted, so give me a few days and I'll make sure all my tools are up to date as I'm sure I didn't save everything.
By forum demand, I have put up the newest version of my TIM Viewer! Sorry for the delay.
- Fixed countless bugs and added more check points to prevent errors/crashes.
- Added 16->24 bpp covnersion. (24->16 will be available sometime soon)
Fixed a small bug in the Nintendulator when you tried to use mapper specific settings.
Yep, another update so soon.
- Disabled Speed Controller. I'll wait till I get it working better before I release it.
- Added "ROM Follower" that will track where in the ROM values are coming from. (more on Nintendulator Page).
Yes I know it has been a while but I have been most of my time working on multiple projects. So it has not all been wasted
- Newest and final version of _Q's Nintendulator with alot of mapper fixes over the old one.
- Enabled "Master Dump" that was hidden on my older version (more on Nintendulator Page).
- BETA Speed Controller that will be used with speed runs. Currently has problems when you rewind, may be a failed idea, since I'm not sure whats wrong.
- BETA Tile Number display. You can switch on/off tile numbers for the background, so u don't have to keep bringing up the NT. Not sure how well it works for all games.
Coming Soon: Decompiler (works pretty damn well), COSI DLL, and maybe another new addition for Nintendulator to display where values of variables and screens are coming from (should be highly useful if it works properly).
Has almost been a year since another update, but I feel I am back for good now. I updated my table program with various "don't remember" fixes :).
Will be updating and adding new stuff soon!
Wow, been a while since an update lol. Sorry but I've been lazy lately :P. I updated my COSI with a new option for right now.
Soon to come, a plugin for emulators to play COSI images and an updated TIM Viewer!
I added a new feature to my Nintendulator and speeded it up a little. You can now turn the sprites on/off at will :).
Speeded up the pointer table search in my Pointer Table program and fixed a small bug in Nintendulator (didn't change version number).
Fixed a minor bug in my TIM Viewer dealing with the scanner.
Fixed a minor bug in my COSI program dealing with Audio Sectors. (old compressed files still work with this new version)
Updated my Pointer Table program. Fixed some errors, added some more options, and wrote a readme file for it.
Updated my version of Nintendulator. It now uses the most up to date DLLs to support many more games (Really nothing new from me).
Added 2 new programs today. COSI (a CD Image compressor/decompressor) and Pointer tables (helps extract/insert scripts).
Updated my version of Q's Nintendulator. Has some better debuging features like a mini-stack viewer and fixed some errors.
Had to sadly move my site since my old place was taken down (don't know why). I again updated my TIMViewer and added a new feature to editor the CLUT(s).
Updated my TIMViewer again. Fixed hopefully the last error and added transparency support.
Wouldn't you know, 2 days after I released my TIM Tool, I found some errors. I fixed them and uploaded the changes.
I finally finished my first PSX Tools, the TIM Viewer.
I added PSX information that I have learned so far.
I got the source to one of the best emulators, Nintendulator, and added some much needed hacking features to make it even better.
Added some helpful documents on the NES.
Finally updated my DisAssembler program. It now supports mapper 7.
Added mapper 2 & 7 to the NES Info section.
Added mappers 0 & 3 to the NES Info section. Also finished uploading the stuff for my NES Dissassembler program.
Turned the lights on and just started creating my new homepage.
Back to current Updates